Financial Analyst - General Accounting - ACH Recon
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position supports Global Payment Operations, which facilitates
the processing of Wire and ACH payments at Bank of America. The
candidate will have responsibility for various activities in
support of General Ledger and internal DDA account reconciliation,
adhering to the Enterprise Account Reconciliation Policy.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Perform daily research and propose matching of items, ensuring
accuracy and integrity of the reconciliations, and adherence to the
Enterprise Account Reconciliation Policy.
* Perform monthly reconciliation certification for General ledger
accounts owned by the team.
* Ensure the team maintains accurate and audit-ready
reconciliations, documentation and operating procedures.
* Ensure a consistent focus on continuous improvements. Identify
areas of risk, gaps in processes, documentation, quality control
and offer sound suggestions.
* Adhere to the documented escalation procedure and ensure any
issues are escalated to the manager in a timely and clear
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate successfully with business
partners, teammates, and management.
* Prior experience with eLedger, Frontier, and Global Payments
Operations a plus.
* Accounting experience
* ACH experience
* GL Reconciliation experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Richmond , Financial Analyst - General Accounting - ACH Recon, Accounting, Auditing , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!