Posted on: November 20, 2023
Accounting Manager $90k-$100k w/Annual Bonus! General Ledger,
Journal Entries, Accounting operations, and
Management/LeadershipThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden SaitoAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are in the manufacturing and distribution industry
since 1993, provided our products across the United States, and
have expanded globally!We are looking for an Accounting Manager who
is looking to take the next step in their career and soon to be a
director, to grow with the team!Why join us?
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matchingJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Managing and supervising the accounting team to ensure all
financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual
- Ensuring the accuracy of the general ledger and journal
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process, and conducting
variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make
improvements going forward.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP and other relevant accounting
- Coordinating and leading annual audit processes with external
- Conducting detailed account reconciliations.
- Implementing and managing ERP systems to streamline accounting
- Providing leadership, training, and coaching to the accounting
- Presenting financial reports to senior management,
stakeholders, and board members.Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
A Master's degree is preferred.
- Must be: CPA eligible or have an active CPA.
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team.
- Demonstrated experience with ERP systems, general ledger
functions, and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficient in forecasting, budgeting, and financial
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results-orientation.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Richmond , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!