Administrative Assistant, Richmond
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Posted Date: Feb 7, 2020Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One
Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and
responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry.
Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over
1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been
recognized as one of Modern Healthcares Best Places to Work and
Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150
Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have
more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include:
Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen,
Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and
Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job SummarySummary:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative
support to the team in a number of areas including scheduling
meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering supplies,
and additional duties as outlined below.Essential Duties and
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving
meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking
facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in
a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.Apply to Crothall today!/Crothall is
a member of Compass Group USA/Click here to Learn More about the
Compass StoryCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.*Req ID: *363154Crothall
HealthcareTRISHA SOMMERNESSSALARIED NON-EXEMPT
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Richmond , Administrative Assistant, Richmond, Administration, Clerical , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!