Adecco is assisting a local insurance client in recruiting for
Call Center Representative in Glen Allen. This is for a temp to
perm opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will
interact with customers via telephone to provide information,
process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and
services. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative - Customer
Service job include:
• Receive a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of
questions or concerns
• Keep record of customer interactions
• Process payments
• Research lien information
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or
troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while
maintaining high level of customer service
• HS Diploma required
• 2+ years in a Call Center environment
• Previous Insurance and/or Banking experience is required
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
We have several shifts available that range from 8AM to 9PM; Monday
– Saturday (certain schedules require you to work on a Saturday,
but have another day off during the week).
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr with the potential to be at
$11.50/hr within the first 6 months with regular increases after.
This is also a temp to perm opportunity with a great company that
has amazing benefits!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center
Representative - Customer Service job in Glen Allen, VA or any
related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer