Company: Heritage Green Assisted Living
Posted on: June 24, 2022
SAME DAY PAY available!
If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your
talents and experience to make a difference in the lives of
seniors, we'd like to hear from you! At our community, you will be
part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest
standards of excellence and quality of care. You'll also be
supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to
quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
* A passion for helping seniors
* A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community
for residents, family & friends, and all team members.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English; both oral and
* Ability to work every other weekend
* Respectfully meet and greet all visitors to the community and
direct them to the appropriate person/area
* Handle incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous
manner and directs them accordingly
* Clerical duties such as filing, typing, mail sorting
* Support the Business Office Manager with various projects such as
pulling resumes and setting up interviews, data entry, and auditing
* Respond to emergency situations by contacting appropriate party;
911, fire department, police, etc.
* The ability to respond calmly to emergency situations is
* The ability to handle all incoming telephone calls and visitors
in a pleasant and courteous manner, provide clerical support and
represent the residence in a professional manner
* A high school diploma or GED is preferred
In addition to a positive work environment we offer a competitive
salary and benefits package, including Paid Time Off,
Health/Dental/Life/Short-term Disability, 401(k) with employer
matching contribution for full-time employees.
Come and make a difference in the lives of seniors! EOE and Drug
Free Work Environment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Heritage Green Assisted Living, Richmond , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!