Administrative Business Partner
Company: Digital Insurance LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Administrative Business Partner page is loaded Administrative
Business Partner Apply locations Richmond, VA time type Full time
posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R5440 Are you
looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your
authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that's
making a bigger impact on the world? At OneDigital, we are on a
mission to help people do their best work and live their best
lives. From the services we offer to the way we show up for each
other each day, we are fueling dreams, achieving big goals, and
embracing each other's truest selves.We understand that pursuing a
new job is a big deal. Maybe you're afraid you won't fit in. Well,
here's the good news. For us, the days of "fit in to get in" are
over and being different is not a barrier to getting ahead.
Greatness comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, and experience
levels. If you are looking for a people-first culture that is wired
for growth, driven to serve, and totally committed to having your
back, give us a shot. -Your best life awaits.Our Newest
Opportunity: -Summary: The Administrative Business Partner supports
the Managing Principal and the VA market in a wide range of
endeavors. The Administrative Business Partner oversees the daily
operations of the Richmond, VA office, while providing executive
level administrative and time management support to the Managing
Principal. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are
not limited to):Administrative Business Partner:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including:
managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing
expense reports, writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and
preparing communications on the executive's behalf.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, for direct access to
the Managing Principal's calendar.
- Work closely and effectively with the Managing Principal to
keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and
- Act as a "barometer", having a sense for the issues taking
place in the environment and keeping the Managing Principal
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously,
proactively, and follows through on projects to successful
completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of local management team
meetings and off-sites.
- Oversee all practical arrangements for large internal and
client meetings (room arrangements, catering needs, etc.).
- Assist in local P/L management and other metric based
performance reporting.General Office Management:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management
improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls.
- Distribute incoming mail and deliveries. Prepare outgoing mail
- Manage vendor relationships to deliver quality services. -
- Manage office and kitchen supply inventory and ordering.
- Oversee proper operation of office equipment to include
furniture and IT infrastructure.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events as
- Participate actively in the local culture
committee.Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Poised and confident individual with excellent writing and
- Must be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, meet
short deadlines and take direction well.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple schedules and produce
accurate work despite frequent interruptions.
- Possess the ability to perform assigned duties with minimum
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to adapt and function well in fast-paced
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times and with
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with
stakeholders, including staff and external partners.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving, with
strong decision-making capability.
- High emotional maturity.
- Ability to perform well within a team as well as
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.Education, Training
- 3+ years of experience supporting Executive and C-Suite
professionals, required; 5+, preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential matters.Your
base pay is dependent upon your skills, education, qualifications,
professional experience, and location. In addition to base pay,
some roles are eligible for variable compensation, commission,
and/or annual bonus based on your individual performance and/or the
company's performance. We also offer eligible employees health,
wellbeing, retirement, and other financial benefits, paid time off,
overtime pay for non-exempt employees, and robust learning and
development programs. You will receive reimbursement of job-related
expenses per the company policy and may receive employee perks and
To learn more, visit: www.onedigital.com/careers Thank you for your
interest in joining the OneDigital team! WHO WE ARE - OneDigital is
a growing organization of caring, collaborative, and driven
professionals who have dedicated their careers toimproving the
lives of millions of people every day. WHAT WE DO We arein the
people business. We offer employers and individuals insurance,
financial services and HR consulting services, which improve the
wellbeing, health and financial security of people across the US.
Learn More DO YOUR BEST WORK - At OneDigital, our promise is to
help you do your best work and live your best life. Working at
OneDigital is more than a career,it isa calling to serve. It is "a
career of consequence." We set the bar high and the pace fast. We
value growth and learning and always make time to celebrate our
successes . We have each other's back and usewords like love and
family in the same sentence with achievement and accountability.
Join the OneDigital Professional Network LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE - We
believe in living with purpose and thriving both as individuals and
as communities. We call this "walking the talk", and -it's why we
offerthe same total-wellbeingbenefits to our people as we do o ur
clients. It also means feeling safe to speak up, being seen and
respected for who you truly are, and being cared for by your
leaders and team members. Learn more:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at OneDigital
- Careers at OneDigital www.onedigital.com/careers
- Culture at OneDigital
- Follow us on LinkedIn
Keywords: Digital Insurance LLC, Richmond , Administrative Business Partner, Administration, Clerical , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!