Company: Pinnacle Living (Cedarfield)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Full Time. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Monday-Friday. Regular weekends
not needed.Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:The Marketing Coordinator has
the responsibility to provide support to the Director of Marketing
for all marketing activities. To perform administrative duties for
the Marketing Department. In addition, the marketing coordinator
coordinates and implements marketing communication projects often
via social media. Organizes public image campaigns and special
events. Participates in creating brand awareness. Arranges
proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such
as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.JOB
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest,
and a positive, calm environment.
- Perform administrative and related activities: type letters,
reports, records, and efficiently plan and organize the marketing
office. This includes maintaining the department calendar,
scheduling appointments and meetings; sorting incoming
correspondence and ordering and organizing departmental
- Assist with the Marketing Plan as directed by the Director of
- Greet and "screen" visitors, and provide information when staff
is not available. Answer telephone, take messages and reply to
questions in accordance with general instructions. Communicate
relevant information to and from staff members as appropriate and
assist with the communications with resident ambassadors
- Compile sales information, prepare weekly sales reports and
distribute to the marketing staff and other staff members as
directed and maintain computer database of prospective residents
including waiting lists, inventory list, and master log of
independent apartments and villas, and update sales
- Manage lead management system as outlined by the Director of
Marketing. Input data/inquiries into lead on a daily basis.
- Assist the marketing staff in the planning and implementation
of specials events and community marketing meetings. Including
invitations to special events, brochures, and general
correspondence and the mail system.
- Coordinate the deposits with Business Office and entry into
REPS and weekly reports.
- Assist Marketing staff with the maintaining of files on
depositors and residents.
- Performs additional job duties as assigned and directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Computer literate in office applications (Excel, Microsoft
Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, REPS, etc.)
- Ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner and
utilize superior telephone skills.
- Accurate typing: 75wpm minimum
- Ability to communicate well with prospects, residents and
family members, as well as community staff in a warm and friendly
manner in person and over the phone.
- Ability to coordinate many different activities simultaneously
and organize tasks.
- Ability to adhere to company dress and appearance
- Possesses compassion and understanding with older adults.
- Able to work a flexible working schedule to meet the needs of
the job. Some weekends and nights required.
EDUCATION , EXPERIENCE AND LICENSURE
- High school diploma or equivalent required with at least two
years of experience in an executive assistant/secretarial role
- A four year degree in marketing, business, or communications
INDDBenefitsFull Time Benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Family and Medical Leave
- Immunizations (Flu, Hep B, COVID-19)
- Life Insurance
- Maternity Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Sick Leave
- Workers Compensation
- $200 bonus paid upon the successful completion of your
onboardingCompany DescriptionA Top Richmond Workplace Winner for
the 5th year in a row! At Cedarfield our team members are dedicated
to creating a community where age does not define the person. Our
mission of Enriching Life's Journey guides our team in delivering
service that focus on autonomy and self-direction, whether that is
done in our residents' cottages, apartments, assisted living,
memory support or nursing residences. Our values of Culture,
Stewardship, Partnership, Diversity, Hospitality and Quality form a
framework for everything we do. If you possess strong professional
skills and a desire to serve others by promoting person centered
services in a team environment, we invite you to continue with this
job application.Our TeamOur team members are dedicated to creating
a community where age does not define the person. Our mission of
Enriching Life's Journey guides our team in delivering service that
focus on autonomy and self-direction, whether that is done in our
residents' apartments, assisted living, memory support or nursing
residences. Our values of Culture, Stewardship, Partnership,
Diversity, Hospitality and Quality form a framework for everything
we do. Pinnacle Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race,
religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
disability, or veteran status.At Pinnacle Living all team members
take an active role in "Enriching Life's Journey" for everyone who
calls our community home. In return for your commitment and
dedication to our residents, our team members are rewarded with an
industry leading benefits package depending on hours worked which
can include free health insurance & affordable dental insurance,
generous paid time off for vacations & holidays, and a company
match for your retirement plan contributions to name just a few! We
believe in building a diverse work for based on equity and
inclusivity.Vaccination RequirementEmployees hired for this
position will be required to follow Pinnacle Living's company-wide
policies of being or becoming fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and
to take the annual flu vaccine, each subject to potential
accommodation for medical reasons or religious beliefs.
Keywords: Pinnacle Living (Cedarfield), Richmond , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...