Afternoon Support Teacher (2:30pm-6:30pm, M-F)
Company: Primrose School of Atlee Commons
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan
and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the
social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each
child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach
to teaching and learning.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Atlee
Commons and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Atlee Commons, Richmond , Afternoon Support Teacher (2:30pm-6:30pm, M-F), Education / Teaching , Ashland, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!