Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you have a passion for customer satisfaction and the skills to
troubleshoot in a technical environment? We're looking for someone
who can quickly become an expert in delivering exceptional
solutions that solve our customers' biggest challenges.
What will you be doing?
The Support Engineer role puts you in a high-exposure support
position assisting our enterprise customers and resolving technical
issues with our software solutions. Working with your colleagues,
developers, product managers, and account managers, you will have
the opportunity to develop your technical and leadership skills
through continuous learning opportunities.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Product Support: Becoming an expert in our product suite and
working hands-on with Microsoft technologies - including
SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, SQL Server, Window Server, and IIS.
Supporting our customers by providing solutions that resolve and
simplify complex technical issues in the Microsoft Cloud. Analyzing
and troubleshooting software issues through the use of internal
logging and development resources.
- Customer Service: Utilizing your knowledge of our software to
deliver effective resolutions and answers to customer issues and
inquiries. Becoming a trusted customer advocate by ensuring we are
prompt and professional with all engagements, whether by phone or
email. Helping customers maximize their use of our products by
overcoming any challenges throughout implementation and general
- Serving as the support contact for customers - regularly
connecting via phone, email, and remote sessions
- Analyzing complex issues by reviewing product-specific logs and
utilizing root cause analysis skills
- Overseeing interdepartmental collaboration to help ensure
prompt delivery of customer requests
- Contributing to public-facing articles based on found issues in
- Learning about our technology - including release updates and
new products - through on-the-job training and education
OK, I'm interested--- is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those
who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to
learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and
build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and
As a Support Engineer, you're the main point of contact for support
for our customers, which means you have strong problem solving and
customer service skills. You are also a team player who thrives on
working collaboratively with both internal and external teams.
Other qualities that you'll need to be a fit for this role
- BA/BS Degree in an IT related field (Computer Science majors
are preferred, but not required)
- 1 to 5 years of technical software support or help desk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a highly collaborative
- Commitment to continuous education and drive to stay up-to-date
with the latest technologies
- Strong interest or experience with Microsoft technology stack
(including SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, Windows Server, SQL
Server, and IIS)
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: AvePoint, Richmond , Support Engineer, Engineering , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!