Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As Service Engineer, you will work as part of our client's
service team in Richmond, VA on instrument maintenance, repair, and
customer support. You will participate in the Service Bonus Program
as well as all other quarterly and annual bonus opportunities.
Your responsibilities include
- maintenance, calibration, and repair of assigned product
- phone support for customers, troubleshooting
- supplemental travel to customer sites within the United
- administrative tasks related to service work.
You will need these skills and qualifications:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience in troubleshooting electronics , working with
schematics, test equipment and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical
- Ability to travel up to 40% (including overnight travel) across
- Valid driver's license and passport
Out client offers unique and rewarding positions with competitive
salaries, an award-winning benefits package, and opportunities for
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Richmond , Service Engineer, Engineering , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!