Big Data Engineer
Company: Sphinix Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The objective is to analyze consumption activity against OneLake
datasets. This data will then be consolidated into a report, and
provided to LOBs to know their consumers, and to better plan for
the impact of remediation of OL datasets on their consumers.
- Collaborate with multiple agile teams to develop, test,
implement and support the technical solution implemented.
- Experience in software development including design, coding and
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in building dashboards using EFK/ELKExperience with
CI/CD pipeline tools
- Experience in developing web services, REST, GRPC, using Spring
boot or Python Flask along with Hibernate/JPA/SQLAlchemy.
- Experience in unit testing, version control tools such as
JUnit, Cucumber/Gherkin, Maven, Jenkins, Git.
- Experience in building data ingestion pipelines, structured,
unstructured data using Apache Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, HIVE,
Snowflake/RedShift, SQL, Scala, PySpark.
- Experience in cloud concepts such as Data Lakes, Lambda, Load
balancers, AWS S3, EC2, RDS, Terraform, Cloudformation.
- Experience in developing, debugging in shell scripts, Java,
Job Skills: AWS, pyspark, python, scala, sql, Java, EFK, ELK,
Jenkins, Git, CICD
Keywords: Sphinix Solutions, Richmond , Big Data Engineer, Engineering , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!