Aircraft Mechanic II Avionics UH-60
Company: Tyonek Native Corporation
Posted on: May 27, 2023
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**GENERAL
- Will perform UH-60A/L/M aircraft maintenance on avionics, ASE,
and electrical components as assigned. Requires an in-depth
understanding of advanced electronic equipment and systems
- Inspecting, testing, and repairing electronic aircraft
components that are required for communication, navigation, ASE,
and flight control systems.
- Install and troubleshoot various systems such as NAV/COM/PULSE,
Auto Pilot, Audio Systems, TAWS, GPS and RVSM.
- Keep current on aviation safety practices and
- Remain knowledgeable of other aircraft systems such as
hydraulic and flight controls.
- Read and interpret specific maintenance and repair manuals as
well as blueprints, drawings and schematics.
- Utilize testing systems.
- Utilize hand tools to perform repairs and
- Provide technical support to electrical/structural/mechanical
engineers and customers.
- Utilize excellent organizational skills in prioritizing
workload to meet aircraft delivery schedule.
- Make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to lower level
technicians throughout all aircraft modifications and/or
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent is required
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate is a
- FCC Certificates is a plus
- 2 years of H-60 avionics/electrical experience is
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Must be thoroughly familiar with AR 95-20, DA PAM 738-751, AR
700-138, and all associated aircraft maintenance manuals
- Must have own tools and ability to meet minimum tool list
requirements, applying FOD and tool control best practices in
accordance with AR 95-20 and Flight and Ground Operating
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer,
pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential job
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined
surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands,
working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use
finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects
and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and
other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand
tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled
under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders.
ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in
hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity
for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal
Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected
veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees
and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and
promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital
status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information,
physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Tyonek Native Corporation, Richmond , Aircraft Mechanic II Avionics UH-60, Engineering , Sandston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...