Company: Tyonek Native Corporation
Posted on: May 28, 2023
**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**GENERAL
- Will provide Aviation Technical support for the team providing
Field and Sustainment level maintenance support/augmentation to
include: Production control, Quality Control, Supply Management,
maintenance, and repair of aircraft, as well as launch and recovery
of aircraft prior to and after the conduct of flight
- Establishes and maintains stock records and other documents
such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply
- Establishes and maintains automated and manual accounting
records, posts receipts and turn-ins, and performs dues-ins and
- Corrects error and exception documents.
- Reviews and verifies quantities received against bills of
lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping
- Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, segregates,
pelletizes, and stores incoming supplies and equipment.
- Maintains stock locator system and administers document control
- Repairs and constructs fiberboard or wooden
- Packs, crates, stencils, weighs, and bands equipment and
- Constructs bins, shelving, and other storage aids.
- Processes requests and turn-in documents at direct support
level through warehousing section.
- Processes inventories, surveys, and warehousing
- Performs prescribed load list (PLL) and shop stock list (SSL)
duties in manual and automated supply applications.
- Ensures that inventories and location surveys are performed in
accordance with established procedures.
- Instructs warehouse personnel in loading, unloading,
segregation, dunnage, palletizing, and selection of stock and
- Performs property disposal storage functions
- Ensures application of special procedures for handling,
storing, packaging and shipping retrograde material.
- Retrieves and analyzes history and activity files pertinent to
system rejected documents.
- Recommends additions and deletions to authorized stockage
- Maintains accounting records of property disposal
- Reviews requests for major and controlled items.
- Reconciles activity records for monthly and quarterly reporting
and status reviews.
- Processes data inquiry and manager referred listings and
- Manages controlled, critical and reserve stocks and operational
- Must demonstrate knowledge of military technical manuals and
able to qualify for government equipment operators license as
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least two years of Army aviation retail and
wholesale supply systems experience. 4 years preferred.
- Army 92A MOS or USAF/USN/USMC equivalent preferred; civil
aviation equivalent evaluated on case by case basis
- Experience with Army TAMMS/STAMIS and ULLS-A(E) / GCCS-A
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as ULLS-A/GCCS-A a
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer,
pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential job
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined
surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands,
working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use
finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand
tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled
under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders.
ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in
hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity
for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords
equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with
disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and
job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and
promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status,
race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental
disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by
Keywords: Tyonek Native Corporation, Richmond , Supply Technician, Engineering , Sandston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...