Registered Nurse RN Manager Surgical Services
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a familyand not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment wherediversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application today and find out whatit truly
means to be a part of a team.
Our Operating Room teams are acommitted, caring group of
colleagues. We have a passion for creating positivepatient
interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being
ofothers, this could be your next opportunity. We want your
Chippenham Hospital , a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on
the Southside of Richmond, a short drive fromthe beautiful, outdoor
Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance ofshops,
restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital
is aHospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63 rd
on Fortune s 100 , and is one ofthe largest healthcare systems in
the U.S, where healthcare employmentopportunities are almost
Additional information about ourOperating Room:
- 15 OR Suite
- Teamwork environment where you willbe responsible for helping
everyone in the department (i.e. Scrub Cases)
- Types ofsurgeries conducted: Da Vinci, Trauma,Ortho,
Cardiothoracic, ENT, Vascular, Pediatrics, Urology, Plastics,
- Rapidlygrowing unit looking for nurses whoare highly
- Leadership opportunities includebeing a part of Shared
Governance councils and unit based OR Counsel
- A supportive culture focused onfostering educational
opportunities, specialty certification, and clinicalladders
- Leaders on this unit have a passionfor supporting nurses in
reaching their professional goals, excellent practice,and collegial
relationships SPECIFICELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manages the fiscal and clinical operations ofassigned area(s)
of responsibility and recommends sufficient number ofqualified
competent persons to provide care. Participates in outside
sourceselection for needed services.
- Integrates department services with thehospitals primary
function maintaining communication with medical and nursingstaffs,
Administration, patients and their families/significant other.
Coordinates and integrates services withindepartments.
- Assists in development and implementation ofpolicies and
procedures that guide and support provision of services.Supervises
nursing staff and assures staff competency.
- Conducts ongoing assessment and improvement ofthe department s
performance. Promotesthe Quality Management program of the facility
maintaining appropriate qualitycontrol programs (where
- Assists Director to develop, markets, implements,and evaluates
new services and programs recommending space and resourcesneeded.
Participates in outside sourceselection for needed services.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Develops goals and objectives for assigned area(s)of
responsibility and participates in development of goals and
objectives forthe Nursing Department.
- Provides for orientation, inservice training,and continuing
education for persons in the department.
- Assumes the duties of the Administrative Nursing Supervisoras
assigned. What Sets Us Apart:
"I am new to the OperatingRoom and what I love most is how friendly
the co-workers are. This unit isAMAZING!" AW
"I enjoy thestaff that I work with and the challenging patients"
"I love myco-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"-
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- A BSN or related health degree is preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)Health Care
- CNOR certification (preferred) - HCA will pay for certification
and bonus will be offered upon completion EXPERIENCE :
- Five (5) years current nursing experience; two (2) yearsof
- Previous experience in Nursing Director capacityOur
employeescome first. We provide a total compensation package to
make sure your needs aremet. Choose the medical coverage package
that best suits you. Look after yourloved ones while still getting
paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for yourfuture with our
matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits includingtuition
assistance, dental, family and medical flex spendingaccounts, life
insurance, and identity theft protection
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted by our hiring managersfor interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patientcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit,
maternal, recovery, registed, staff nurse, surgery, tcu,
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Manager Surgical Services, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!