Cash Management Services Teller
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation
using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Pay Rate: $15
per hour Duties:
- Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from
bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by
- Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for
each customer assigned.
- Ability to prepare change orders.
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry.
- Ability to use calculator by touch.
Our Benefits: Loomis employees drive the very core of our business.
Our success depends on our team members, and that's why it's
important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not
only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the
industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account Loomis is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected
veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Loomis, Richmond , Cash Management Services Teller, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!