Business Development Manager
Company: Principle Choice Solutions Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying
leads, advancing the sales process, and assisting leadership in
company opportunity growth. The Business Development Manager will
conduct research to identify leads and assists in identifying
contracting vehicles, identify and develop new business areas,
recapture existing projects and programs, and expand market
penetration. This individual will also actively participate in the
execution of company business development planning initiatives
while providing vital input to leadership. This individual will be
the primary proposal writer and coordinator.
- Opportunity Identification and Evaluation
- Review daily web feeds and provide evaluation/detailed summary
to leadership on upcoming opportunities.
- Identify additional federal and non-federal opportunity
- Research industry trends, newsletters, and legislation to
identify upcoming opportunities for consideration.
- Maintain Business Development Tracking reports.
- Organize and maintain all Business Development files and
- Other tasks as needed to identify, qualify, track, and secure
business opportunities, coordinate business generation activities,
and develop customized business develop strategies.
- Participate in Business Development Strategy Initiatives
- Collaborate with leadership and other company resources on
business development strategy discussions and initiatives.
- Evaluate and research additional contract vehicles and IDIQs;
provide information requirements needed and areas of potential
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer
- Conduct research to identify networking and partner
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect customers and
- Coordinate Proposal Response Activities
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert writer for the company
business development proposal efforts.
- Work collaboratively with other assembled members of the
company to design, develop, and publish proposal documents.
- Coordinate and conduct proposal review teams.
- Provide oversight in the development of the Technical,
Management, and Cost Volumes.
- Liaison with partner companies on proposal activities.
- Other Duties as Required/Requested
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy,
accountability, and attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Experience in lieu of
education may be accepted.
- Shall have experience in opportunity identification activities,
with a proven track record of strong leadership communication
- Shall have experience in government contracting
- Shall have experience in proposal writing and proposal
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Principle Choice Solutions Llc, Richmond , Business Development Manager, Executive , Columbia, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!