Digital Marketing Automation Manager
Company: Propane Education & Research Council
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If making a difference in the world for both today and tomorrow
fuels your personal career goals, then read onThe first energy
council of its kind, the PROPANE EDUCATION & RESEARCH COUNCIL
(PERC) works with the propane industry, consumers, and partner
industries to increase the adoption of propane as a clean,
affordable, and reliable energy source.PERC has an excellent
opportunity for a Digital Marketing Automation Manager. This
position is classified as exempt and were looking for the right
candidate to be based out of Richmond, VA.Job Summary:The Digital
Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for managing and fully
leveraging all the capabilities of HubSpot.The manager will be
responsible for PERCs database management to include the contact
relationship management (CRM) platform, content management system
(CMS), develop client personas, capture sales leads, generate value
through the customer life cycle, track prospects, develop landing
pages, create webpage forms, email marketing, data cleansing, and
web analytics.Collaborating with cross-functional teams, the
manager will create and execute consumer and industry education
campaigns, develop and publish marketing materials, and
monitor/report on marketing effectiveness.The position is
responsible for developing statements of work for vendors and
directing all applicable work on PERCs behalf as manager of the
vendor relationship.The manager must exercise discretion and
independent judgment when executing responsibilities as the role
centers on industry and public-facing communications that have
significant impact on the success of PERCs mission.Job
- Manages all elements of the PERC database and CRM/CMS
- Creates and executes all PERC led campaigns.
- Develops marketing campaign reports for CRM platform and
communicates results to key stakeholders.
- Leads staff education on CRM best practices.
- Ensures marketing automation best practices and captures
feedback for platform and process enhancements.
- Manages vendor relationship to include requirement gathering,
design/development, testing, and configuration.
- Researches new technologies and add-on applications to improve
- Coordinates with web development team regarding optimization of
the UX and UI of propane.com.Experience and Requirements:
- 3-5 years working with HubSpot.
- HubSpot Certified expert.
- Proficiency with WordPress.
- Remain current with new marketing and campaign management
- Possesses strong project management skills.
- Proven HTML and CSS knowledge preferred but not
required.Attributes and Abilities:
- Exhibits the values of the organization: Collaborative,
Dependable, Respectful, Purposeful, Customer-Focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Highly responsive and customer-focused
- Oriented towards continuous learning
- Collaborative team player
- Keen attention to detailEducation:Bachelors Degree in
Marketing, Computer Science, or directly related
experience.Licenses, Certifications, Qualification, or
Standards:HubSpot certified, or related marketing automation
certifications.Working Conditions:Office Work Environment
(85%-100%)Travel (up to 15%)
PERC offers excellent benefits including: competitive salary, two
weeks of vacation, 401(k) retirement plan, healthcare (including
prescription, eye care, and dental), LTD, and life insurance
policies. The Propane Education & Research Council is an equal
opportunity employer.by Jobble
Keywords: Propane Education & Research Council, Richmond , Digital Marketing Automation Manager, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!