Senior Customer Success Manager - Chicago, New York or London (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Customer Success Manager - Chicago, New York or
At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical
products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, machine
learning and big data analytics. Our team members are proud to work
with some of the world's biggest brands. EVRYTHNG is an agile,
fast-paced startup environment, with offices in London, New York,
Beijing, Minsk and Lausanne.
The EVRYTHNG Product Cloud--- helps consumer product brands run
their business differently by knowing what their products know.
EVRYTHNG's customers see and learn from each product's journey,
end-to-end from factory to consumer, and beyond. EVRYTHNG helps
businesses use this information to operate with agility &
integrity, and gather & apply data intelligence in real time.
The EVRYTHNG Product Cloud--- links every product item to its
Active Digital Identity--- on the web - joining-up product data at
every point in the value chain for visibility, validation, real
time intelligence, and to connect with people. EVRYTHNG's customers
include the world's leading brands in sectors ranging from apparel,
beauty & personal care, to home goods, to beverage. EVRYTHNG is
World Economic Forum Global Innovator, and EVRYTHNG's founders
originated the W3C Web of Things & GS1 Digital Link global
standards. EVRYTHNG won the 2020 Fast Company World Changing Ideas
We're already shaking up an industry and we're looking for
innovators, leaders and go-getters to join us in achieving our
audacious goals. It couldn't be a better time to join the team and
play your part in delivering the digital future.
Taking care of EVRYTHNG customers and developing long term
relationships is crucial to achieving our goals. A Customer Success
Manager at EVRYTHNG will become the customer's trusted advisor by
providing best-in-class service. They will be the voice of
customers and provide input into our product strategy and business
The Customer Success Manager role will report to the Vice President
of Customer Success.
What you'll do:
- Become the product and solution experts.
- Deeply understand our customers' business objectives and become
a trusted advisor.
- Strategise with the Account Executives to develop account plans
to drive accelerated platform adoption and revenue growth.
- Identify risks, develop and execute mitigation strategies.
- Advocate on behalf of customers and provide input into the
EVRYTHNG product and business strategy.
- Manage client escalations.
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are aware of account
- Execute and improve the defined lifecycle processes and
touchpoints for customers.
Ideally you'll have:
- 5+ years of client service experience in SaaS or Management
- Track record of building trusted client relationships and
- To Proactively define goals and collaborate with different
stakeholders to achieve them
- Great listening skills and empathy
- Excellent communication skills
- The foundation to quickly understand a client's business
- Energy to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Sourcing/supply chain/Marketing background (Bonus)
What you'll receive (benefits)
- Generous holiday benefits
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k plan
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
To be considered for this opportunity you must include a detailed
letter of application telling us why you feel you are the right
person for this role. Applications received without a covering
letter will be automatically disqualified.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: EVRYTHNG does not accept agency
As part of our recruitment process, EVRYTHNG collects, stores and
processes personal data relating to job applicants.. By submitting
your personal information, you are consenting to EVRYTHNG holding
and using it in accordance with this policy.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have the
right to work in the United States of America and be presently
residing in the United States of America.
Keywords: EVRYTHNG, Richmond , Senior Customer Success Manager - Chicago, New York or London (Remote), Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!