Alumni Engagement Director
Company: International Mission Board
Posted on: May 16, 2022
IMB, a nonprofit religious organization is hiring for an Alumni
Rate: Commensurate with experience + competitive benefits
Location: Richmond, VA with hybrid schedule
The Alumni Engagement Director provides vision, leadership and
management to a comprehensive engagement plan that includes
communication, engagement activities and programs focused on
cultivating lasting relationships and mobilizing former field
missionaries and staff alumni, and parents of current missionaries
as advocates for the mission and vision of IMB.
- Develops strategies and plans for cultivating lasting
relationships with former field missionaries and staff alumni,
mobilizing these important and influential constituents as brand
ambassadors and advocates for the mission and vision of IMB.
- Manages events, activities, programs, and initiatives designed
for alumni and parents of current missionaries.
- Collaborates with Mobilization leaders and other senior
leadership to advance IMB's objectives, strategic anchors, and
priorities. Serves as a trusted liaison between alumni and the
- Builds and maintains effective communication strategies with
alumni and parents of current missionaries in coordination with
IMB's Marketing and Communications and Ministry Advancement
- Maintaining accurate alumni and parent of current missionaries
contact data with support from Human Resources, the Mobilization
Business Analyst team, and Ministry Advancement.
- This position requires the willingness and ability to travel
frequently and work some evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Management,
Communications, or related fields is preferred
- Experience in forging relationships between institutions and
constituent groups is preferred
- Project management experience required for planning,
implementing and managing various alumni events
- Experience with strategic planning and execution of engagement
- Knowledge of advancement and development best practices and
principles is a plus
- Former field experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% and work weekend and evening
- Some domestic and international travel is required. Incumbents
must be willing and able to travel overseas and comply with
multiple and varying country-specific entrance requirements,
including potential vaccination requirementsWorker
Type:EmployeeRegularTime Type:Full time
Keywords: International Mission Board, Richmond , Alumni Engagement Director, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!