Facilities Call/Dispatch Center Manager
Company: GPM Investments
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Support
Manager to lead our customer support and dispatch department. The
customer support manager will be responsible for driving superior
customer support to business clients through policies, procedures,
and setting of goals. You will be up to date on industry products
and trends, and train staff accordingly. The ideal candidate will
have proven experience working in a customer support position, show
excellent leadership and people skills, have excellent
communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to staff.
* Managing the customer support department's day-to-day
* Responding to escalated customer support issues.
* Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer
* Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper
* Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an
* Lead team meetings and give presentations to executives.
* Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals and
* Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote
* Informing the team of all latest information related to products,
procedures, and trends.
* Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on
* Interviewing and hiring new employees.
* Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training
* Manage, schedule, and oversee the daily activities of 11
Dispatchers based upon call metrics, by day, by hour and other
metrics used to ensure proper coverage for over 230,000 plus
support calls yearly
* Manage third party vendor relationship for off hour priority
* Daily, weekly, and monthly follow up of all contractors ensuring
timely completion of all service calls
* Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary
process according to company policy.
* Managing the budget of the customer support department.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably
within a similar environment.
* Thorough knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer
* Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be
* Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
* Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain
* Affinity for multitasking with precision.
* Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism.
* Alignment with our company's values
Keywords: GPM Investments, Richmond , Facilities Call/Dispatch Center Manager, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!