Director of Investments
Company: Levco Management LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Director of Investments Salary: Compensation is
commensurate with experience.FLSA Status: ExemptSchedule: Monday -
Friday; Richmond, VA officeReports to: Managing PartnerJob
DescriptionLevco Management is currently hiring a Director of
Investments to be located out of its corporate office in Richmond,
VA. This position will be responsible for executing the firm's
efforts with new investments and helping oversee the investment
management and reporting of its existing
- Minimum of 5 years multifamily acquisition and asset management
experience and 8 overall years in the real estate investment
- Expert level Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint) with strong financial modeling, analytical, and
critical thinking experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with multifamily debt
capital markets, joint venture equity structures, and real estate
private equity fund structures.
- Mastery of business communication skills including technical
writing, developing reports, and creating high quality
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and produce
institutional quality work product in a fast-paced
- BA or BS in Finance, Business, or related field; MBA/Graduate
- Source, evaluate, analyze, and execute multifamily acquisition
and refinance opportunities.
- Ability to develop, review, and maintain the company's
financial models, redIQ database, due diligence checklists, market
research, and comp databases.
- Execute and coordinate the due diligence and closing processes
for new acquisitions and refinances.
- Work closely with the construction team for development of
renovation scope and pricing assumptions on new acquisitions.
- Work closely with the property management team for operations
- Communicate information and reports to lenders, equity
partners, and investors.
- Assist with developing corporate and deal level pitch books and
investment committee documentation.
- Assist with investor and lender reporting and maintain
portfolio track record and performance data.
- Make strategic observations and recommendations to senior
leadership about the firm's overall acquisitions and investment
- Play a central role in the firm's expansion to new geographic
markets and/or new investment strategies.
- Building and developing the firm's investment department,
including the hiring, training, mentoring, and direct supervisor of
junior investment team members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brokers, equity
partners, lenders, and other industry participants.
- Requires day travel and the occasional overnight travel as
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.Levco
Management is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Levco Management LLC, Richmond , Director of Investments, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!