RichmondVARecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Richmond jobs

Clinical Medical Director

Company: Curative
Location: Richmond
Posted on: May 26, 2023

Job Description:

Join a dedicated team to care for those that are part of a special community! This is a clinical role for a PACE program out in Richmond, Virginia. The program offers all-inclusive care to seniors in Virginia including healthcare and social services without moving them into a nursing facility. Each individual enrolled in PACE works with medical experts to create a care plan that is personalized to their needs. Their care plan is reviewed and updated regularly to meet their evolving medical requirements. Senior care needs to be tailored to each older adult enrolled in PACE, which is why each individual has a completely customized experience in the program. Schedule:

  • Monday Friday, 8A 5P
  • Daily IDT and morning meetings from 8A-930A
  • Call coverage is shared within the region. The first round of calls is managed by the RN team which manages about 95% of the activity, and the remaining 5% escalates to physicians. It is a phone call only!
  • The last hour of the day (4P-5P) is allotted for admin timePractice Setting:
    • PACE Program center that has a census of about 250 participants
    • Support staff includes Social Workers, Physical Therapists, a care coordinating team, a transportation team, and an 11 staff Interdisciplinary team of physicians
    • The Richmond location opened in November 2019 and offers a variety of dayrooms, physical therapy areas, exam rooms, and a dental suite,
    • Patient scheduling is done in 30-minute, 60-minute, and 90-minute increments
    • Appointments are only from 930A-330P
    • Patient load per day is 4-8Compensation/Benefits:
      • Annual guaranteed base salary of $255,000 plus 10% annual bonuses
      • Sign-on bonus offered UP TO $50K Job ID: JN: 4

Keywords: Curative, Richmond , Clinical Medical Director, Executive , Richmond, Virginia

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Virginia jobs by following @recnetVA on Twitter!

Richmond RSS job feeds