Director of Client Development
Company: Master Center
Posted on: September 21, 2023
A little bit about us---The Master Center for Addiction Medicine
is a physician-led addiction treatment program with locations
throughout Virginia - including Greater Richmond, Gloucester, the
Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula, and Hampton Roads. We are
expanding to new locations to serve the needs of Central Virginia
and beyond. We are committed to an evidence-based, organized,
system-wide response to the disease of addiction.Master Center was
originally known as Virginia Center for Addiction Medicine when it
was co-founded by Dr. James Thompson, one of Richmond's first
board-certified Addiction Medicine physicians to be named a Fellow
of the American Society of Addiction Medicine, and Dr. Sherman
Master, a renowned pioneer in Addiction Psychiatry and one of the
most trusted and respected physicians in the region.At Master
Center for Addiction Medicine, we transform the lives of our
patients and we are transforming the landscape of addiction
treatment through innovation, growth, and an exceptional model of
care. Join us in our mission to build a bridge to lifelong recovery
and make a true impact on people, families and your community!A
little bit about the role---We are seeking a Director of Client
Development to lead efforts in identifying, developing, and
maintaining relationships with referral organizations for the
purpose of enrolling new substance use disorder (SUD) patients in
treatment at Master Center. In this highly visible role, reporting
directly to the CEO, the Director of Client Development will be
responsible for the following:Community Engagement and Referral
- Raising the profile and strengthening the reputation of Master
Center through building relationships with organizations that refer
SUD patients, including provider organizations, healthcare systems,
SUD treatment centers, recovery community organization, and
- Collaborating with the leadership team to develop strong client
relationships and identify leadership engagement
- Facilitating educational opportunities about substance use
disorder and treatment services through outreach answers.
- Participating in marketing strategy decisions for lead
generation and evaluating and recommending events, sponsorships,
and speaking engagements.
- Utilizing Salesforce for data capture, reporting, and
identification of outreach opportunities.Outreach Team Management
- Leading the outreach team to meet or exceed monthly new patient
goals and schedule and conduct referral partner meetings to
understand needs and reduce barriers to SUD treatment.
- Overseeing the outreach team's activities, including
scheduling, training, and coaching.
- Ensuring accurate and timely documentation in Salesforce for
outreach activity and contacts.Market Analysis and Reporting
- Providing referral partner updates to internal stakeholders and
orienting new Master Center team members to client development
purpose and activities.
- Assisting in creating new procedures for enhancing referrals,
to include pathways and partnership agreements.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting trends and changes in the
marketplace to the leadership team.
- Developing and reporting on quarterly goals for outreach that
support Master Center's business goals.We are excited about you
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of leading and
managing sales teams (bonus points if it has been in the clinical
- You are relationship-oriented, foster great connections, and
can quickly add value to Master Center through your current network
- You are an excellent communicator and have the poise to
represent Master Center during referral partner/prospective
referral partner meetings and in front of internal
- You are a thought partner and strategic leader that can execute
on the small details, while still providing big picture thinking
- You are an inspirational leader and have the ability to
motivate and influence those around you.
- You possess a strong interpersonal presence and have the
ability to collaborate cross functionally with people from various
teams and various backgrounds.
- You enjoy mission driven work and have a passion and commitment
to improving the lives of patients, families, and communities.To be
successful at Master Center, you must align with our core values---
- Leadership: We strive to be the leader in addiction treatment
and hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of quality
care to help our patients achieve the best possible outcome.
- Trust: We create an environment of trust with each other and
with our patients by putting ethics and integrity first.
- Compassion: We treat each other and our patients with
compassion, dignity, and respect by using our own experiences to be
empathetic and understanding of the challenges our patients face on
their pathway to recovery.
- Teamwork: We are collaborative in our approach and we respect
each other's contributions by collectively focusing our efforts on
providing holistic care and patient well-being.
- Innovation: We continually evolve our patient model of care as
we learn and are open to improving our approach to help our
patients heal and achieve long-term recovery, inspired by our own
- Diversity and Inclusion: We recognize that diversity,
inclusion, and belonging in all forms create a stronger workplace
and enhance the quality of care for patients.Reasons it pays to
work at Master Center (in addition to the pay itself)...
- Competitive base salary with performance bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits with employer contribution
- Employer-matched 401k
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- The ability to see your impact within the organization AND your
impact transforming the lives of patients--- How awesome is
that??Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that
women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless
they meet every. single. qualification. At Master Center, we are
dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and just workplace, so
if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't
align perfectly with 100% of the qualifications listed, we
encourage you to still apply. Our hiring philosophy looks to weed
people INTO our process, not weed them out! Who knows, you may be
just the right candidate for a future role at Master Center. Just
go for it... submit your resume! At Master Center for Addiction
Medicine, we transform the lives of our patients. We transform the
model of care for the addiction treatment industry. And we are
transforming the landscape of addiction treatment through
innovation and growth. Join us in our mission and make a true
impact on people, families and your community!
Keywords: Master Center, Richmond , Director of Client Development, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!