Health Center Group Manager RN -
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: September 16, 2018
We have an immediate opening for aFull-time Health Center Group Manager RN to work at our employer health centerslocated inRichmond, VA! Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. Thats our mission and its the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nations leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000. Essential Functions:
- Oversees the management of multiple (2+) health centers and lines of service across a single contract.
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, Administrative staff, and technical roles (Radiology, Physical Therapy etc.). Manages multiple technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Assists in the creation of site specific goals and measurements related to the needs of the client
- Effectively communicates across the contract to ensure consistency in messaging
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for hiring, staff development and performance management and provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final decision.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and the successful orientation and onboarding of new hires
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, and timecard monitoring, to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Identifies process improvements and work flow efficiencies
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication, lab tests etc.
- May serve as a client contact and provide reports and summaries of health center activities.
- Communicates and coordinates Corp messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal medical staff site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and provides updates and share information regularly
- May provide patient care if qualified
- Others duties as assigned If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it. We are an equal opportunity employer. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Education:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as an RN in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the medical field
- 2 3 years management experience
- Prior management experience managing a large group a must Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Healthcare and Fitness experience preferred
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
Keywords: Premise Health, Richmond , Health Center Group Manager RN -, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!