Company: NCI Information Systems
Posted on: June 26, 2019
Job ID 2019-3697
Program / Project Management
* Provides the necessary services for Project Management to provide
the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to
bring about the successful completion of application development
project goals and objectives based on Project Management Institute
* Supervises and coordinates all Contractor activities and ensures
that the task is performed to the best possible efficiency
* Works with the Government and customer counterparts to elaborate
on system requirements and resolve issues
* Ensures appropriate levels of communications are established and
maintained throughout the project cycle
* Support a team of Service Desk experts with extracting
performance data from systems used in preforming and managing
wireless work on the contract, and providing QA support for work
* Extracting metrics from ITSM system (e.g., Remedy) and other
systems to identify workload statistics; trends; aging information;
ticket volume; number of users assisted; and other information for
service requests, incidents, and problem reports handled by the
* Conducting trend and historical analysis of metrics data.
* Generating scheduled and ad hoc metrics reports and conduct
analysis of metrics as needed.
* Assisting with developing Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Reports
and analyzing AQL data.
* Providing QA/QC and metrics management activities as directed,
such as developing quality control methodologies to ensure
compliance with quality assurance standards, and developing quality
metrics and scoring parameters
* Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Clearance (required at performance start date): active Secret
* Bachelor's degree with seven (7) years of experience, or a
Master's degree with zero (0) to two (2) years of relevant
* At least two (2) years of experience supporting QA activities and
metrics collection and analysis experience for an IT service
organization or contract.
* Must have outstanding analytical abilities and communications
skills in written and oral form.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* ITIL Foundation Certification
* Active Top Secret clearance
* Customer Service experience required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Products.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
* Ability to generate or develop reports in various formats (Excel,
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential
* Sitting for long periods
* Ambulate throughout an office
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting,
hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or
category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or
regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation,
benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance,
social, and recreational programs are administered without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender
identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable
federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA
Keywords: NCI Information Systems, Richmond , CSI/QA/QC Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!