Contact Center Project Manager
Posted on: August 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Verizon is hiring a Contact Center Engagement Manager as a part of
our Professional Services Consulting team at Verizon. This position
will manage technical field delivery of large scale, enterprise,
contact center projects, with the main focus on implementation of a
technically sound solution that ensures what was sold to the
customer is accurately delivered. The Contact Center Engagement
Manager is typically involved in a project from the kick-off to the
end when the project is transitioned to post-production
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, high quality
deliverables of large scale Unified Communications, Contact Center
(Enterprise & Express) network and IT infrastructure
transformational projects for F500 customers.
- Consistently represent self as the delivery leader.
- Provide leadership to the project teams
- Assume responsibility for overall success of a client project
overseeing adherence to the approved project scope and budget.
- Provide SME knowledge and experise to customers in the
- Precision Queues / Intelligent Call Routing.
- Interactive Voice Response Units (IVR).
- Agent Desktops.
- Work Force Management.
- Quality Management.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing remote resources across multiple business
and technical silos.
- Experience with enterprise contact center environments and
- Experience in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Cisco Unified Communications implementation experience to
include Contact Center technologies.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Four or more years of contact center project management
- Four or more years of unified communications implementation
- Four or more years of network infrastructure implementation
- Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Experience working in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to work with and coordinate activities with Verizon
partners to ensure successful service delivery.
- Ability to work after hours if/as required to support scheduled
project work and day-1 support activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to
speak to both technical and non-technical audiences, to include
both Verizon and Customer executives.
- Ability to coordinate troubleshooting, issue tracking and
resolution communications within Verizon, our partners and customer
- ITILv3 Certification.
- Experience managing competing and conflicting priorities.
- Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Richmond , Contact Center Project Manager, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!