Program Manager / Account Manager
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Company DescriptionCapTech is an award-winning national management
technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial
environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top
10 of Consulting Magazine's Best Firms to Work For, including a #5
ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the
Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5
ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you'll experience a flat organizational structure with
access to constant learning -- where your career path isn't set in
stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is
based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the
best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the
driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the
gracious person - these are all qualities that we look for along
with a love and a passion for the work that we do.Job DescriptionAs
a Program Manager / Account Manager with CapTech, your focus will
be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most
complex business and technology initiatives. The Program Manager /
Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success
of our clients. Different projects could challenge you to succeed
as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive
highly visible technical projects based on your planning,
execution, and client relationship management skills. The Program
Manager / Account Manager will develop long-term relationships with
our client stakeholders and ensure successful service delivery.
Specific responsibilities for the Program Manager / Account Manager
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to
assess and recommend optimal business and technical solutions.
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful
- Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage and
report key milestones and deliverables.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical program or
project issues and scope changes throughout the project
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client
stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design,
process engineering, and change management, as needed by the
QualificationsSpecific qualifications for the Program Manager /
Account Manager position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project or program management
role, preferably with full development life cycle experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large
and complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps,
and design optimal solution.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build
consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and
Additional InformationWe offer challenging and impactful jobs with
professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on
technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find
their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with
opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
culture of equality, inclusion and fairness - each foundational to
our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where
each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas,
backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer
directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp"
agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a
work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work
directly for any employer in the United States without visa
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside
vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this
position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Keywords: CapTech, Richmond , Program Manager / Account Manager, Executive , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!