RN / Registered Nurse / Virginia / Permanent / Clinical Coord Register
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) ready to take your
nextcareer step up into a nursing leadership position? If you
arededicated to mentoring and supporting your team members to
achieve the bestoutcomes for their patients, apply today to join
the Medical Care Unit atHCAs Johnston-Willis Hospital as a Clinical
See why our employees love working atJohnston-Willis Hospital! At
Johnston-WillisHospital we've been delivering top quality
healthcare to Greater Richmondand the Tri-Cities area for more
than100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of
healthcareservices, with specialties in cancer carethrough the
Sarah Cannon CancerInstituteas well as inpatient rehabilitation
(with all private rooms), our ERis a state-authorized level III
trauma center and neuroscience, including ourfirst-in-Richmond
Gamma Knife Center. HCA Healthcare:
- 63 rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies
for 10 consecutive years Medical CareUnit :
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease
- The cohesive team operates in a Live Excellence Culture
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or
other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA
- Excellent place for RN New Graduates to begin their careers. As
a ClinicalCoordinator in our Medical Care Unit you will perform
patient careas needed, motivate and champion staff to reach their
professional goals, andwork closely with the Unit Nursing Director
to provide leadership,including:
- Clinical management of the unit
- Role model providing leadership for the unit
- Staff personnel management including scheduling, orientation,
- Customer satisfaction (patient, visitors, physicians and
- Compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental and
- Quality management activities, and much more. We inviteyou to
learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and howyou
can join our dynamic team. Check us out and Like Us onFacebook!
Qualifications Education :
Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
Preferred: Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing.
Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of
Virginia as aRegistered Nurse.
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
Preferred: Five (5) years current nursing experience. Experience as
a ClinicalCoordinator with demonstrated proficiency. Demonstrated
leadership ability withthe skill to educate others.
HCA Rewards: We offera generous compensation package and a wide
range of benefitsincluding:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options Intrigued?Wed love to hear
from you! "Weare an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, ordisability status."
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
Keywords: HCA., Richmond , RN / Registered Nurse / Virginia / Permanent / Clinical Coord Register, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!