Registered Nurse RN PAT
Company: CJW Medical Center
Posted on: January 17, 2020
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to bea part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a workenvironment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application todayand find out what it truly
means to be a part of a team.
Our Pre admissionTesting teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. We have a passionfor creating positive patient
interactions. If you are dedicated to caring forthe well-being of
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge
ChippenhamHospital ,a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on
the Southside of Richmond, ashort drive from the beautiful, outdoor
Stony Point Fashion Park, offering anabundance of shops,
restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. ChippenhamHospital
is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63
rd on Fortune s 100 , and is one ofthe largest healthcare systems
in the U.S, where healthcare employmentopportunities are almost
Responsibilitiesof RNs in our PAT unit:
- Responsiblefor clinical management of the patient.
- Functions asa Registered Nurse by role - modeling professional
- Functions asa Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
- Assuressatisfaction of customers (patients, visitors,
physicians and staff)
- Participatesand understands Quality Management activities.
- Demonstrateseffective communication skills.
- Demonstratesunderstanding of hospital and departmental policies
- Promotescost effective unit operations.
- Documentsnursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintainscompetencies in clinical areas and is responsible for
professional growthand development.
- Complieswith professional, regulatory, governmental and
departmental standards . Qualifications
EDUCATIONREQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma orAssociates Degree from a professional nursing program
- BSN orcurrent enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing(preferred) LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- CurrentRegistered Nurse License in this state
- AmericanHeart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
Provider (required) EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum ofCritical Care or ED experience (Required)
- Same daysurgery experience or PAT expereince (Preferred)
Ouremployees come first. We provide a total compensation package to
make sure yourneeds are met. Choose the medical coverage package
that best suits you. Lookafter your loved ones while still getting
paid with our Paid Family Leave. Planfor your future with our
matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefitsincluding tuition
assistance, student loan repayment, dental, family and medical
flexspending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft
Bea part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewingapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted by ourhiring managers for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise thebar in patient care
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, infusion, intensive, nurse,
psychiatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, surgical
Keywords: CJW Medical Center, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN PAT, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!