Registered Nurse RN Swift Creek FSED
Company: CJW Medical Center
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Description SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Swift Creek Emergency Center: ? ? Separate pediatric & adult
waiting area to help alleviate younger patient?s anxiety? 12 Beds
Including Trauma Bay ? All private treatment rooms ? CT ?
Ultrasound ? Diagnostic & portable X-rays ? On-site laboratory
testing ? Telemedicine capabilities ? The Emergency Department
Registered Nurse (RN) will perform care under the direction of the
unit Nursing Leadership Team and the Director.
- The ER Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative
services necessary for the care of the patient, in support of HCA
ethical and compliance principles and values.
- The Emergency Department RN performs and documents initial
admission assessment on all patients upon arrival in the Emergency
Department. Complete Triage competencies according to triage
guidelines within the first year of hire and maintain Triage
- The ER Nurse must perform accurate Triage assessments and
exhibit exceptional customer service skills. Plans and provides
patient care as per MD, DO, Physician Assistant, or Nurse
Practitioner orders, established Protocols, and policies.
- The ED Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning,
implementing, evaluating, and documenting all aspects of patient
- The ED RN delegates appropriate tasks to unlicensed personnel
and provides required supervision.
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse works closely with all
health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient,
effective, and quality healthcare.
- The ER RN communicates effectively and maintains therapeutic
relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff.
Evaluates patient?s signs and symptoms; and records and reports
- The Emergency Department RN sets priorities and modifies
patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing
problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment. Collaborates
with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome
- The ER RN assists physicians during treatment/examination of
patient and processes orders. Makes appropriate and timely
notification to physician on patient condition changes.
- The ED Registered Nurse is expected to attend Unit Meetings as
directed by the Nurse Manager and participate in continuing
education programs to maintain competence and gain additional
skills.? ?Why join HCA ? CJW Medical Center??
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program?($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance?Program?($1,800/calendar year) ? ?We
are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.? ?Qualifications
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) ?LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- ACLS and PALS certification (preferred)Notice Our Company?s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking?here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: CJW Medical Center, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Swift Creek FSED, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!