Registered Nurse RN Medical Care Unit
Company: CJW Medical Center
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to
your medical and surgical patients? Apply?now to join the?Medical
Care Unit?at HCA?s Johnston-Willis?Hospital.
Why should you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital? Hear what some
of?our employees have to say aboutwhy they love working here!?At
Johnston-Willis Hospital we've been delivering top quality
healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more
than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of
healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care?through the
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute?as well as inpatient rehabilitation
(with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III
trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond
Gamma Knife Center.?Medical Care?Unit?
- 32 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease
- The cohesive team operates in a ?Live Excellence Culture?.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.??
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit
or?other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA
- Excellent place for?RN New Graduates to begin their
careers.?What will you do?
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and
therapies, including resuscitation.?
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring,
dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving
techniques as they are developed.?
- Recognize and be cognizant of the impact that a serious illness
projects upon a patient and their family.?
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating,
and documenting all aspects of patient care.?
- Delegate appropriate tasks to unlicensed personnel and provides
- Work closely with all health care providers to facilitate and
coordinate efficient, effective, and quality healthcare.?
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships
with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients'
signs and symptoms; then record and report results.?
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing
conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment.?
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on
patient condition changes.?We invite you to learn more about this
fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic
team. ?Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!?Qualifications
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)?Licensure/Certifications:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as
a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting
- 12-Hour Shifts,?Days from 7am to 7pm, Nights from 7pm to
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations?HCA Rewards:?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per
month)Intrigued? We?d love to hear from you!?"We are an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status."Notice Our Company?s recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking?here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: CJW Medical Center, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Medical Care Unit, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!