Registered Nurse RN Orthopedic Joint Replacement
Company: CJW Medical Center
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicatedto providing excellent care to
your post-operative surgical patients?Apply?now to join
the?Orthopedic Joint Replacement Unit atHCA?s
Whyshould you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital? Hear what some
of?ouremployees have to say about why they love working here! ?At
Johnston-WillisHospital we've been delivering top quality
healthcare to Greater Richmondand the Tri-Cities area for more than
100 years. Our 292-bed hospitaloffers a full range of healthcare
services, with specialties in cancercare?through the Sarah Cannon
Cancer Institute?as well as inpatientrehabilitation (with all
private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level IIItrauma center
and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma
KnifeCenter.?OrthopedicJoint Replacement Unit:
- 15 bed unit
- Patient population is mostly post-operative for replacement or
repair of a major joint or spine surgery
- Cohesive friendly team atmosphere
- Dedicated Leadership Team committed to each nurse?s career
success and high quality care and experiences for each patient?What
- Nurses will provide direct access to patients for major
procedures and therapies, including resuscitation.?
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring,
dysrhythmia recognition,?and other evolving techniques as they are
- Recognize and be cognizant of the impact that a serious illness
projects upon a patient and their family.?
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating,
and documenting all aspects of patient care.?
- Delegate appropriate tasks to unlicensed personnel and provides
- Work closely with all health care providers to facilitate and
coordinate efficient, effective, and quality healthcare.?
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships
with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients'
signs and symptoms; then record and report results.?
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing
conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment.?
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on
patient condition changes.?We invite you to learn more about this
fantasticopportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic
team. ?Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from an accredited nursing program
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)?Licensure/Certification:?
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as
a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting
- Full Time (PRN may also be available)
- 12 hour shifts,?Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekendand Holiday RotationsHCARewards:?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per
month)Intrigued?We?d love to hear from you!?"Weare an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at ourcompany. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, ordisability status."Notice Our Company?s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking?here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: CJW Medical Center, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Orthopedic Joint Replacement, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!