Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital Parham
Posted on: November 23, 2020
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that
consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat
Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover
PARHAM DOCTORS' HOSPITAL, a campus of Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is
located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors' Hospital is a
200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including
orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation
services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary
care, and occupational health. The Parham Doctors' Hospital campus
is home to The Orthopedic Hospital, one of the most honored joint
and spine programs in the state.
* 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
* One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
* Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
* Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM ($5,250/calendar year)
ABOUT THE ED:
* 18 Bed ER.
* Mixed patient population like Behavioral Health, Geriatric,
Ortho, Pediatric etc.
* JOINT COMMISSION CERTIFIED PRIMARY STROKE CENTER - we have been
certified for providing critical treatments for improved outcomes
in long-term stroke care
* Certified Chest Pain Center accredited by the SOCIETY OF
CARDIOVASCULAR PATIENT CARE, streamlining the treatment process to
* BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES to quickly triage patients with
behavioral health needs
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to
the Emergency Department patient.
* Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental
* Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and
external customers. Documents required information according to
* Displays competency in the charge nurse and triage roles by
supervising the delivery of care.
* Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or
significant others. Uses appropriate patient education
* Assesses, initiates, and evaluates education of patient/family,
self and others
SEE WHAT THE TEAM HAS TO SAY!
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a
current license as a RN in the State of Virginia or compact
Preferred - BSN or enrolled in a Bachelor of nursing program.
Required - BLS
Preferred - ACLS, PALS, and CPI required within six (6) months of
TNCC and ENPC as available
Required - Two years experience as an ER RN
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital Parham, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!