Registered Nurse RN Clinical Coordinator SICU
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that
consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat
Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover
Emergency Center. Henrico Doctors-' Hospital is a 340-bed community
hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We
specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics
and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national
trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant
Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we
lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci
robotic-assisted surgeries. HCA
- 63rd on Fortune-'s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World-'s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly
benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit) About Surgical
Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
- 12 Bed Unit
- Provides a high-acuity level of care to a wide variety of
surgical, kidney transplant, and medical patient at a 2:1 patient
to nurse ratio.
- The patient population includes critical care-related surgical
patients, trauma, neurological patients.
- In our SICU, patients are often connected to a host of
equipment, and receive constant, personal attention. Some of the
equipment involved in ICU patient care includes advanced heart and
Intracranial monitors, ventilators for breathing assistance, CRRT,
ECMO, vasoactive drips, Rapid Infusers, Non-invasive and Invasive
monitoring. SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Demonstrates clinical competence to practice within the unit-'s
Scope of Care.
- Manages expenses to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Communicates effectively with staff, peers, Director, external
and internal customers.
- Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve
- Pursues own professional growth and development.
- Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
- Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Provides opportunities for employee development. Qualifications
EXPERIENCE Required - One year experience as RN with demonstrated
proficiency leadership and management skills. Preferred - Two years
experience as an RN in a charge nurse role. EDUCATION Required -
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license
as a RN in the State of Virginia or compact license. Preferred -
Educational programs in nursing management. Currently enrolled in a
program of study obtaining a BSN or BS - Business Administration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws. Notice Our Company-'s recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking . For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Clinical Coordinator SICU, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!