Registered Nurse RN MedSurg Neuro Tele
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2021
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nation s largest hospital
system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of
healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at
the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health
services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a
state-authorized Level II Trauma Center verified by the American
College of Surgeons and we offer Central Virginia s only Pediatric
ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician
The Medical Neuro Telemetry Unit at Chippenham Hospital:
- 43 Bed Unit Medical/Surgical beds
- 43 beds dedicated to telemetry neuro monitoring
- Very fast paced and dynamic unit providing care to a wide
variety of patients including: general medical patients, general
surgery patients, neuro patients, telemetry patients, Hospice and
End Of Life Care, psychiatric patients with medical diagnosis
- Growth and education opportunities to include training in
Neuro/Tele while becoming ACLS and Med/Surg Certified
- Team-Based nursing model which is designed to give each
individual a voice through skilled communication and authentic
- Unit Based Council What Sets Us Apart:
"I am new to Neuro Tele and what I love most is how friendly the
co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!" AW
"I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients"
"I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"-
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
What Sets Us Apart: Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital.
People do. (Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.) We strive to provide holistic
service to our patients! Patients come to the stepdown to progress
in their care. They may have high mobility needs or need pulmonary
toileting frequent to prevent them from getting secondary injuries.
We have an engaged interdisciplinary team who help make this
happen. We have a leadership team who will support you and a team
that is here to get people well! We are looking for motivated staff
who love a family environment.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of
professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as
a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- ACLS certification (preferred)EXPERIENCE:
- New Graduate Nurses Welcome; Experience is a plus! HOURS:
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts (rotating) 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations We offer a generous compensation
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources
and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit
options and programs.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, intensive, intensive
care, maternal, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, transitional
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN MedSurg Neuro Tele, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!