Registered Nurse RN Coronary Care Unit
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for
providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for
your intensive care cardiac and medical patients? Then apply now to
join the Coronary Care Unit/ICU (CCU) at Chippenham Hospital . See
why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital As one of the
largest facilities in the nation s largest hospital system (HCA),
Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services.
With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart
Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the
Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we
offer Central Virginia s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by
pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. HCA:
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named A World s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years
by Ethisphere Coronary Care Unit/ICU:
- 12 Bed Coronary/Cardiac Unit
- Work with Hypothermal patients
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: Between 1 and 2 As a Registered Nurse
in the Coronary Care Unit/ICU, you will provide therapeutic care of
seriously and critically ill patients including resuscitation. You
will provide hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition,
ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are
developed. Your role will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting
all aspects of patient care.
- Assisting physicians during treatment/examination of patient
and processing orders, and making appropriate and timely
notification to physician on patient condition changes.
- Communicating effectively and maintaining therapeutic
relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff, and
much more. We invite you to learn more about this fantastic
opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
Qualifications Education :
- Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Preferred: Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing.
- Required: Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or
Current Multistate Compact License
- Required: American Red Cross or American Heart Association
Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider
- Preferred: ACLS and PALS certification Experience:
- Preferred: At least 1 year of acute care hospital-based nursing
- Preferred: 1 year of critical care (ICU) nursing experience HCA
Rewards: We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range
of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs are eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options Intrigued? We d love to hear
from you! "We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status." Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, intensive care, maternal, nurse clinical,
psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical, tcu, unit
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Coronary Care Unit, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!