House Supervisor Registered Nurse RN
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for
healthcare and helping others, plus demonstrated leadership and
mentoring skills? Take the next career step and apply today to be a
House Supervisor Registered Nurse RN at HCA's Johnston-Willis
Hospital . See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis
Hospital! We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater
Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which
means patients can depend on our experience to provide the
exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full
range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care
through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital as well as inpatient
rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma
center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma
Knife Center. HCA Healthcare:
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
for 10 consecutive years
The House Supervisor performs care under the direction of the unit
Nursing Leadership Team and Director. The House Supervisor:
- Provides leadership in the absence of hospital and other
- Assures all staff demonstrates appropriate professional
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by assuring appropriate
departmental staffing utilization.
- Communicates effectively.
- Strives to promote satisfaction of patients, families,
physicians and staff.
- Problem solves and delegates effectively.
- Responds appropriately to potential and/or actual emergency
situations with direct and appropriate actions.
- Participates in clinical nursing activities as necessary.
- Evaluates staff on an on-going basis to identify strengths and
areas for growth.
- Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental
and organizational standards. We invite you to learn more about
this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our
dynamic team. Check us out and Like Us on Facebook! Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) Licensure/Certifications:
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required) Experience :
- 5 years current nursing experience (required)
- 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience (required) HCA
Rewards: We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range
of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options Intrigued? We d love to hear
from you! "We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status." Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, care unit, intensive care, mhb, neonatal,
nurse, psychiatric, registed, surgical, tcu
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , House Supervisor Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!