Quality Outcomes Specialist RN Cardiovascular Svcs
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
We are seeking a Quality Outcomes Specialist Registered Nurse to
join the Quality Management Department and support Cardiovascular
Services at CJW's Chippenham Hospital See why our employees love
working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nation s largest hospital
system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of
healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at
the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health
services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I
Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia s only Pediatric ER
staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- O ne of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
for 10 consecutive yearsThe Quality Outcomes Specialist Registered
Nurse is responsible for participation in the collection, review
and interpretation of clinical data, with correlation to clinical
excellence performance metrics and continuous performance
improvement. Job responsibilities of the Quality Outcomes
Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and evaluate data from multiple sources andreport
findings to various levels of management and clinical teams through
oralor written presentations.
- Communicate and collaborate openly and effectively
withorganizational leaders, physicians, clinical staff, software
developers andcolleagues within the cardiovascular department, as
well as externaldepartments, to provide data reflecting the
practice of the Cardiovascular ServiceLine.
- Create reports, participate in software development,end-user
training, software support and process management.
- Identify needs for informational/educational sessions invarious
settings. Prepare necessary informative/instructive materials
andprovide necessary education.
- Provide leadership from a clinical expertise
perspectivepertaining to special projects and departmental
- Provide clinical data expertise and consulting forquality
improvement and research projects.
- Remain current and develops expertise in respective national
registries,clinical practice changes, evidence-based medicine and
best practices that are relevantto area of responsibility.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who
we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
C heck us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in BSN program at an accredited
school of nursing (preferred) Experience:
- 3+ years clinical experience (required)
- 2+ years of cardiovascular nursing or CV patient care
- Research or quality improvement experience (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License (required)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) (required,
however may be obtained within one year of position acceptance/hire
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider required (required,
however may be obtained within three months acceptance/hire date).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Exciting Voluntary Benefits Options Intrigued? We d love to
hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse
clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registed, surgery, surgical,
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Quality Outcomes Specialist RN Cardiovascular Svcs, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!