Registered Nurse RN Neonatal ICU Part Time
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in a Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU)? Do you take pride in providing
excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for the very
tiniest of our patients? Apply now to join the Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit at Chippenham Hospital . See why our employees love
working at Chippenham Hospital! As one of the largest facilities in
the nation s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital
provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we
specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and
emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion.
Our ER is also a Provisional Level I Trauma Center and we offer
Central Virginia s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by
pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. HCA
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named A World s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years
by Ethisphere Neonatal Intensive Care Unit:
- 20 bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Work with a team of highly-trained specialists.
- Deliver an excellent level of acute care for our tiniest and
most critically ill newborns.
- Supported by 24/7 around-the-clock, on-call neonatologists,
operating with the latest technology.
- AWHONN staffing guidelines. Our Neonatologists, Obstetricians,
Perinatologists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, IBCLC
Lactation Consultants, OB OR Techs and Patient Care Techs are
experienced in and dedicated to the best outcomes for our
As a Registered Nurse in the NICU, you will provide therapeutic
care of seriously and critically ill neonatal patients including
resuscitation. Your role will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting
all aspects of patient care.
- Assisting physicians during treatment/examination of patient
and processing orders, and making appropriate and timely
notification to physician on patient condition changes.
- Communicating effectively and maintaining therapeutic
relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff, and
Take a Virtual Tour of Chippenham Hospital s Obstetrics Unit
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who
we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) Licensure/Certifications:
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- NRP (required, or if not currently certified, must obtain
within 90 days of hire) Experience :
- At least 1 year of experience as a RN in a Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit with demonstrated competency in critical care skills
- 2 or more years of experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
(preferred) HCA Rewards: We offer a generous compensation package
and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options Intrigued? We d love to hear
from you! "We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status." Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, intensive, intensive
care, intensive care unit, psychatric, recovery, surgery, tcu
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Neonatal ICU Part Time, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!