Registered Nurse RN Float Pool
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
Posted on: January 15, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that
consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat
Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover
Henrico Doctors Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a
full range of healthcare services. We are a Level II Trauma
facility, offering specialized vascular surgery, Neurosurgery, a
comprehensive certified stroke center, orthopedics and
groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national
trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant
Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery; we
lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci
- 63rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly
benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit) As a Float pool
nurse, you will float throughout the facility to all the units
within your scope of practice, to include some or all of the
- The ICU's
- Telemetry Units
- Medical/Surgical Units
- Behavioral Health SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to
patients in a variety of units. Duties are consistent within
his/her scope of practice. Knowledge of specific service areas and
requirements for specialized skills.
- Performs job tasks in a way that ensures personal, patient, and
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and
external customers. Documents required information according to
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising the
delivery of care.
- Presents self in a professional manner. Foster a positive work
environment and display support of the organization.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family
and/or significant others. Uses appropriate
- Patient Education documentation modality. We d love to tell you
more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can
join our dynamic team!
Required - Current State of Virginia RN license or compact
Required - Minimum of three years of acute care experience with
demonstrated and proven competency in several specialty areas.
Required - Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
Preferred - Enrolled in nursing program to complete BSN.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, intensive,
maternal, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registered
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Float Pool, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!