Registered Nurse RN Clin Nurse Coord MedSurg Neuro
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
See why our employees
As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital
system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of
healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at
the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health
services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a
state-authorized Level I-Trauma Center verified by the American
College of Surgeons and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric
ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician
The-Medical Neuro Telemetry Unit-at Chippenham Hospital:
- 43 Bed Unit Medical/Surgical beds
- 43-beds dedicated-to telemetry neuro monitoring
- Very fast paced and dynamic unit providing care to a wide
variety of patients including: general medical patients, general
surgery patients, neuro patients, telemetry patients, Hospice and
End Of Life Care, psychiatric patients with medical
- Growth and education opportunities to include training in
Neuro/Tele while becoming ACLS and Med/Surg Certified
- Team-Based nursing model which is designed to give each
individual a voice through skilled communication and authentic
- Unit Based Council
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for clinical management of the unit.
2. Functions as a role model providing leadership for the unit.
3. Assists in staff personnel management.
4. Assures satisfaction of customers (patient, visitors, physicians
5. Actively participates in Quality Management activities.
6. Maintains effective communications.
7. Participates in policy and standard development.
8. Assists in assuring cost effective unit operations.
9. Assures appropriate documentation.
10. Demonstrates an awareness of self learning needs.
11. Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental
and organizational standards.
What Sets Us Apart:
"I am new to Neuro Tele and what I love most is how friendly the
co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!" - AW
"I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients" -
"I-love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"-
Check Us Out and-
What Sets Us Apart: -Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital.
People do.- (Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.) We strive to provide holistic
service to our patients! Patients come to the stepdown to progress
in their care. They may have high mobility needs or need pulmonary
toileting frequent to prevent them from getting secondary injuries.
We have an engaged interdisciplinary team who help make this
happen. -We have a leadership team who will support you and a team
that is here to get people well! We are looking for motivated staff
who love a family environment.
Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
Preferred: Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing is desired.
Preferred: Five (5) years current nursing experience. Experience as
a Clinical Coordinator with demonstrated
proficiency. Demonstrated leadership ability with the skill to
Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of
Virginia as a registered nurse.
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
Health Care Provider
Why join HCA - CJW Medical Center?-
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program-($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
-We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.-
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Clin Nurse Coord MedSurg Neuro, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!