Registered Nurse RN Clinical Coordinator IVCU
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that
consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat
Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover
Emergency Center.--Henrico Doctors? Hospital is a 340-bed community
hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We
specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics
and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national
trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant
Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we
lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci
- 63rd--on Fortune?s 100 List
- One of the--largest healthcare systems--in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a--Most Admired Company--for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the--World?s Most--Ethical
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly
benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)Short Stay at
- 12 Bed unit
- Providing a high acuity level of care to a wide variety of
cardiac and medical patients.
- 3:1 patient to nurse ratio.
- The patient population includes diagnosis such as TPA infusion,
clot busting, sheath arterial management and patients in need of
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a team of strong
nurses and great teamwork.--------
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Demonstrates clinical competence to practice within the
Progressive Care Unit?s Scope of Care.
- Manages expenses to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Communicates effectively with staff, peers, Physicians,
Director and external and internal customers.
- Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve
- Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family
and/or significant others.-- Uses appropriate.
- Patient Education documentation modality.--We?d love to tell
you more about this--fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you
can join our dynamic team!
Qualifications EXPERIENCERequired ----------------- One year
experience as RN with demonstrated proficiency leadership and
management skills. Preferred --------------- Two years experience
as a RN in a charge nurse role.--EDUCATIONRequired
----------------- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with
a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia or compact
license.Preferred --------------- Educational programs in nursing
management.-- Currently enrolled in a program of study obtaining a
BSN or BS - Business Administration.----We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship,
age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender
identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected
category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local
Notice Our Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Clinical Coordinator IVCU, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!