Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Care Unit
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to
your medical and surgical patients? Apply now to join the Medical
Surgical Care Unit at HCA's Johnston-Willis Hospiital.
Hear what some of--our employees have to say about !
At Johnston-Willis Hospital we've been delivering top quality
healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more
than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of
healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care?through the
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute?as well as inpatient rehabilitation
(with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III
trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond
Gamma Knife Center.
- 63rd--on Fortune?s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named A World?s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease
- The cohesive team operates in a ?Live Excellence
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.----
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit
or--other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA
What will you do?
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and
therapies, including resuscitation.--
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring,
dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving
techniques as they are developed.--
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships
with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients'
signs and symptoms; then record and report results.--
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing
conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment.--
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on
patient condition changes.--
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who
we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and --
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License--(required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match ? 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Intrigued? We?d love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status."
Notice Our Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical Care Unit, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!