House Supervisor Registered Nurse RN Part-Time
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse RN with a passion for
healthcare and helping others, plus demonstrated leadership and
mentoring skills? Take the next career step and apply today to be a
House Supervisor Registered Nurse at HCA's Johnston-Willis Hospital
See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond
and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means
patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional
care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of
healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care through the
Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital as well as inpatient rehabilitation,
our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and
neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife
- 63 rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
for 10 consecutive years The House Supervisor performs care under
the direction of the unit Nursing Leadership Team and Director. The
- Provides leadership in the absence of hospital and other
- Assures all staff demonstrates appropriate professional
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by assuring appropriate
departmental staffing utilization.
- Communicates effectively.
- Strives to promote satisfaction of patients, families,
physicians and staff.
- Problem solves and delegates effectively.
- Responds appropriately to potential and/or actual emergency
situations with direct and appropriate actions.
- Participates in clinical nursing activities as necessary.
- Evaluates staff on an on-going basis to identify strengths and
areas for growth.
- Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental
and organizational standards. We invite you to learn more about
this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) Licensure/Certifications:
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required) Experience :
- 5 years current nursing experience (required)
- 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience (required) HCA
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Intrigued? We d love to
hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, ccu, infusion,
psychatric, psychiatric, surgical, tcu, transitional
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , House Supervisor Registered Nurse RN Part-Time, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!