Internal Medicine- Richmond, VA
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Internal Medicine opening in Richmond, Virginia. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com New Internal Medicine
position in Richmond, VA:
Desired Schedule: Full time. M-F, or 4 ten hour shifts
Call M-M every other week. (includes weekends), shared with the NP.
Adults Male and Female.
Scope of Work: Primary Care. Must suture and splint.
Requirements: Unrestricted VA License, DEA, BLS
EMR/EHR system: COREMR
Why Would a Candidate Want to Work Here?
- Mostly acute and chronic cases, physicals and intakes, with a
few urgent/emergency triage cases a month
- Monday through Friday daytime work week with some scheduling
flexibility. No holidays or weekends
- No 3rd party billing issues nor overhead expenses
- Strong support staff
- Opportunity for patient focus
- An appreciative patient population.
- Some positions may have the opportunity to transition to
- Safe environment. Many safety protocols in place. Please let me
know if this is something you would have interest in by calling or
emailing Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency
medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine
critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal
medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Richmond , Internal Medicine- Richmond, VA, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!