RN / Neuro / Virginia / Any / Nurse Extern Neuroscience Unit Job
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hear what some of our employees have to say about ! Johnston-Willis
Hospital, a 292-bed acute care facility, is located in the upbeat,
North Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town
Center, offering an abundance of restaurants and shops.
Johnston-Willis Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortunes 100, and is one of the largest
healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment
opportunities are almost endless! Johnston-Willis Hospital Awards
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Top Performer on surgical care, perinatal care, pneumonia,
heart attack, and hip and knee replacement
- Johnston-Willis Hospital performs more da Vinci robotic
surgeries than any other single facility in Central Virginia
- First Hospital in Virginia to be designated as a by the
Surgical Review Corporation. Johnston-Willis Hospital Neuroscience
- 23 Private Rooms
- All rooms equipped for telemetry monitoring. Two rooms capable
of 24/7 epilepsy-monitoring.
- Patient Population includes adult and geriatric patients whose
primary diagnosis is of a neurological and/or neurosurgical nature,
often transferred from the Neuroscience ICU as well as the Medical
- Nurse leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting staff
in reaching their professional goals through focusing on excellent
practice, collegial relationships, and educational
What are your job functions?
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skill to provide care to the
cardiac/medicine patient under the direction of the professional
- Perform job tasks to ensure personal, patient and departmental
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and
external customers. Document required information according to
- Function in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Present self in a professional manner.
- Use computer proficiently.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the cardiac monitoring system.
- Current enrollment in accredited RN nursing program with
successful completion of at least one clinical rotation.
Theoretical instruction combined with clinical experience
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- Successful completion of a Nursing Fundamentals Course (for RN
student nurses). Recent computer experience- data entry and
retrieval. Experience with medical terminology. Satisfactory
reference from last employer or vocational school
- PRN, weekend and holiday requirementsWe are an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.Notice Our Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA., Richmond , RN / Neuro / Virginia / Any / Nurse Extern Neuroscience Unit Job, Healthcare , Ashland, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!