Temporary Nurse Aide
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Prince George
Posted on: November 22, 2021
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled
nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
rehabilitation therapy.The Temporary Nurse Aide position is
responsible for providing patient related care and ancillary
services in accordance with HCR ManorCare quality standards under
the direction of a licensed nurse supervisor
- Acknowledges patients and families concerns and reports them to
the nurse supervisor.
- Responds to any and all call lights timely. Provides care or
refers to appropriate person.
- Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting for
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing,
grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment.
- Handles linens according to infection control guidelines.
- Performs restorative procedures as instructed.
- Ensures that residents personal care needs are being met in
accordance with residents wishes.In return for your expertise,
you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and
unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team
leading the nation in healthcare.
553 - ManorCare Health Services - Imperial, Richmond, Virginia
High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred.
- Successfully completes the AHCA Temporary Nurse Aide on-line
- Ability to communicate with patients and staff; ability to
follow directions and to complete assigned tasks.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Richmond , Temporary Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Prince George, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!