Registered Nurse RN Intensive Care ICU PCU PRN
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionSHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemHenrico Doctors'
Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five
community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals,
West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.Retreat
Doctors' Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is one of
Healthgrades' Top 50 Hospitals in the nation. We are a 226-bed
facility offering 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency care, and
medical, surgical and outpatient services. The Retreat Doctors'
Hospital campus is also home to the Institute of Urological Health,
offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery.
Located in the historic Fan District, we are proud to bring
state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care to our neighbors
and the surrounding community.HCA
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical
CompaniesAbout our ICU:
- 13-bed unit- 4 ICU beds and 9 Telemetry beds. This is a great
transitional unit and great place to start for someone who is
seeking critical care experience in a more supportive environment
that is small, but fast pace
- Family oriented environment focused on teamwork who believes
that "anything can be done at any time for any patient when you
work with the great team that we have".
- Nurses on this unit are trained at a critical care level, but
will care for ICU and PCU patients
- Diverse patient populationResponsibilities:
- The ICU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare
team.QualificationsEXPERIENCERequired - Two years experience as an
RN.EDUCATIONRequired - Graduate of accredited School of Nursing
with current license as a Registered Professional Nurse in the
State of Virginia or compact license.Preferred - BSN degree or
currently enrolled in BSN Program.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship,
age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender
identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected
category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local
laws.NoticeOur Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Intensive Care ICU PCU PRN, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!