Licensed Practical Nurse - AL
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Key Responsibilities At this time, we are seeking a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team! Through November 30, 2021,
new team member who joins the team as a full time Licensed
Practical Nurse will earn a $2,500 signon bonus.
- Institutes appropriate nursing intervention which might be
required to stabilize a resident's condition and/or prevent
- Makes daily resident rounds to interview physical and emotional
status and to implement any required nursing interventions.
- Responds to resident and family concerns and ensures that each
concern is documented and a resolution is initiated or communicated
to appropriate staff.
- Coordinates admission, discharge and transfer of
- Obtains report from nurse he or she is relieving, provides
report to nurse coming on duty and keeps the charge nurse or others
(as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related
- Prepares, administer and documents medications following
- Consults with licensed or registered nurse, physician or
licensed independent practitioner.
- Clarifies any order or treatment regimen believed to be
inaccurate, ineffective or contraindicated by consulting with the
appropriate licensed practitioner.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Current Licensed L.P.N., preferably with experience in
long-term care of geriatric nursing.
- 2-4 Years of experience required.
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in
nursing specialty desired.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables. Location Information The Gardens of Virginia
Beach is a beautiful community in Virginia Beach, VA, with more
than 110 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Richmond , Licensed Practical Nurse - AL, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!