Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: John Randolph Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab/ Interventional
Radiology you want in your current role? Schedule: Full Time day
rotating shift - 7:30a-4p and 8:30a-5p with every other week call.
We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at
work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join John Randolph Medical Center which is a
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsWe are committed to providing benefits that
matter to nurses. At John Randolph Medical Center, our benefits
package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K -(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance -and -Reimbursements -for Tuition and
- Employee Discounts -including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, -Auto, and -Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term -& -Long Term Disability -coverage
- Adoption -Assistance
- Legal Benefits -and lots more!Do you want to work where you
have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the
care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are
many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice
councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of
distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family.
We partner with our Nurses at John Randolph Medical Center!Job
Summary and Qualifications
What will you be doing in this role:
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors,
physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Management
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of and departmental policies and
- Promotes cost effective unit operations.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for
professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and
- Operates diagnostic imaging system.
- Restocks and cleans work area.
- Demonstrates flexibility to perform other functions within
Surgical Services and procedural areas to assist in the smooth
operation of the departments and maintain competencies as
What qualifications you will need:
- Nursing graduate with RN diploma or Associate of Science in
- Current State of Virginia RN license or active Compact State RN
- One year of ICU or experience in similar setting required
- Two years of Cardiac Cath Lab experience preferred
- BLS required
-has provided quality healthcare services since 1915. We give
patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology.
With more than a century of pioneering healthcare, our -140+ bed
hospital -is one of the leading acute care facilities for the
Tri-Cities Region. A -top performing hospital -recognized by the
Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received
recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care. Our
emergency room is -stroke and chest pain accredited.At John
Randolph Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to
our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to
each other because when we join together, our patients are cared
for in the safest and most compassionate way.HCA Healthcare has
been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by
the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. -In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
Frist, Sr.HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf this opportunity is your next
step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our
Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of
our team. -We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: John Randolph Medical Center, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Hopewell, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!